Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Family Session: Savannah Rapids

This sweet mom reached out to me over Facebook a couple of weeks ago asking if I could do a quick session so that she would have some good photos to bring to the son they are adopting from overseas. I was so happy we could work something out between both of our busy schedules because they were an absolute delight to photograph and I am so super happy with how their pictures turned out.

  




Are you thinking about maybe one day in the not too distant future that you might like to be able to photograph a session like this? Well I've written a series of classes just for you which I will be launching in the summer and fall. Interested? Click here to fill out a super-quick survey.
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required