Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Photography classes - online and in person

Best photography class EVER!! So much fun :) thank you @anjelface84 for hosting us.

This moment - it was an amazing moment for me. It was my very first in person photography class at my best friend's house. I'd been teaching online classes for a few years but after awhile it just didn't fit into my life. I thought that maybe this was something I would never do again. Life has been crazy insane this past year. Growing our family has been a beautiful difficult season. Homeschooling has been the best, hardest thing I have ever done. But the seasons are changing...

Que a drumroll and all of the glitter cannons. 


I am teaching photography classes again!!!




I am taking the rest of the school year to re-write my materials then I'll be offering classes to mamas and I'll also be launching a series of classes for kids. I will be hosting classes online and also in-person here in the Augusta, Georgia area in the summer.

In order to best serve you I have put together a quick little survey to find out what would be the most helpful to you. Here is the link to the survey. Thanks so much!! I can't wait to meet you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required