Monday, March 6, 2017

Family Sessions: Bolyards

One of God's sweetest blessings in my life at the moment is the new friends I've made at our new church and at the top of that list is this sweet lady right here. Jessica writes a blog full of encouragement for the weary soul. When I mentioned on Facebook that I was offering to take some family photographs this sweet lady was quick to ask me to photograph her family. They were so easy to work with - their love for each other shines through in these images.


Recognize this location? It's the same one that I used for this session here. 

Are you thinking about maybe one day in the not too distant future that you might like to be able to photograph a session like this? Well I've written a series of classes just for you which I will be launching in the summer and fall. Interested? Click here to fill out a super-quick survey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required