Friday, May 20, 2016

Changing...

I don't know if you noticed that I changed my header for the blog? I changed from Sweet Violet to my name: Faith Raider. It has been a HUGE hurdle for me to get over using my name as my anything online but it was time. I reached out, asked the question to someone I trusted and got some super loving feedback saying, basically "yes. Use your name. It's lovely." So here I am - as me.

One more thing that I did was set up a new blog that is just my name that will become my devotional/Bible Study blog so that Faith R Photog can go back to being a photography blog and my writing can all be in one place. I also created a blog for fiction writing, because it's okay to be more than just one thing. Maybe this is all a terrible idea. But it's how I'm compartmentalizing this for now so that you can subscribe to the piece of my writing that you like. The subscription option should be in the sidebar. If you're viewing on mobile you may need to scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "view web version"  to see the desktop version of my design.

I wrote my first post for my new blog and it is here: http://faithraider.blogspot.com/2016/05/faithful-steward.html It would mean a lot to me if you could let me know you saw it either on the blog or on social media :) 

Thank you - because if you are still reading here it means that you're probably one of the handfuls of people who have been encouraging me and have been reading what I've been writing, even when I've been quiet for awhile and/or not currently making a lot of sense. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required