Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Soaking it all up

Today was my LAST doctor appointment before I'm scheduled to be induced (at 40 weeks + a couple days) and as the countdown to D-Day is down to DAYS and not weeks Eli and I have been soaking up our last days of being alone together and having the freedom to be out and about.

I am trying to soak it all up. Yes, I am achy, tired, ocassionally nauseous, and feeling anxious but I am trying to choose not to sit in the fear. When those moments come when I just want to cry I try to look up and notice everything I have to be grateful for. I don't want to let fear rob me of my joy. So I choose thankfulness and love over anxiety and fear. 

Last trip to Starbucks for awhile...
One more trip to the park...

As Eli was climbing this rock wall I felt overwhelmed by what a big boy he is now. He's four years old now and just so big!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required