Thursday, February 5, 2015

photo every day

I have missed picking up my camera for the last couple days, but this afternoon, as I was sitting down to eat a snack with Eli, I noticed the light and thought that this would be a good moment to take a few more photos of Eli. I especially wanted to photograph Eli's freckles coming in. I wonder if his face will be as freckled as Beth's. They favor each other in many ways and it would not surprise me at all if he has as many freckles as his beautiful big sister. Right now Eli's are very light and just totally adorable.

DSC_4342DSC_4352DSC_4340DSC_4364
Click through this photo to see some more silly faces...

2 comments:

  1. What precious photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love those tiny freckles, my oldest has them too and he will probably continue to get more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required