Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Happy Boxing Day! I hope you are enjoying this day after Christmas as much as we are. So far it has been a beautiful, relaxing day here. 

I thought I'd post some pictures, most I've published already on Instagram and Facebook but I have family who aren't on Facebook who I know would like to see pictures of our kids - so here goes:  

My mom visited a couple weeks ago, bringing presents. One of the family's favorite was this mini etch-a-sketch. Beth figured out how to write out "Hi!" 

My mom taught me how to crochet a hat.
My mom also brought some games from my Grandma's house - just in time for winter break!

Here is Eli with his Etch-a-Sketch.

The boys were given plastic toy guns for Christmas. They played with them on and off pretty much all day long.

Katie-Abigail

Emma

Beth

Josiah 

Emma got a baseball glove for Christmas. She plays catch with her Dad a lot and was really excited about having her own glove. 

Emma & Katie were twinning at Christmas. They are nearly the same size again! Thei hair is the same length too so we get asked if they are twins a lot.

Josiah got a video game for Christmas so the boys played that for a bit. They really like their Lego Movie game.

Emma loves her stuffed animal.

We went to the park today so that Josiah could ride his scooter. While we were there Eli & Emma climbed the rocks.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required