Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It is well

Sometimes, in the waiting, in the wondering what in the world is going on right now, God asks us to just be still and see what He is going to do. I am in that moment right now. I feel God reminding me to not be afraid, to wait confidently and patiently to see the thing He is going to do. Sometimes, in that moment you hear a song that is exactly what you need to hear. For me, this week, it was this one. We sing this song at church sometimes - this past Sunday it was exactly what I needed to hear and has been my heart-cry all week long.





P.S. I refreshed my photography class page!! I offer affordable easy-to-understand photography mentoring and tutorials for everyone from the average smart-phone photographer to the Digital SLR owner dreaming of when their hobby will become something more and everyone in between. I also offer specialized classes for taking photos of children and also one for bloggers & online shop owners. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that hymn! A great reminder for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is wonderful, thank you for sharing it. I'm going to have to listen to that again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required