Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 21 - find rest

This is Day 21 of my 31 days of writing series called "Confessions of a Road Kill Christian" If you haven't read Day 1 yet you can click here first. I am linking up with #write31days. I hope that through this series of posts we'll be encouraged by who God is and who He says we are in Him.


 

I have tried to start this post so many times today, but my long weekend has caught up with me and yesterday after my kiddos came home from school I started coming down with a cold.  Today I'm feeling a little bit better but honestly I am having a hard time untangling my thoughts. So today here is the song that was on my mind when I woke up this morning. It's my prayer for you no matter what your circumstances are today.

2 comments:

  1. Love!! Francesca Batestelli is one of my faves! I too am tired and needed to hear your words today. Love ya my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song....and thoughts of rest and peace...reminding us of who our God is....
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required