Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 18 - worship song

Today I'm at my church's ladies retreat (and doing the photography for it! I'm extremely nervous about it so please say a prayer for me!!) so today's post is short and sweet. This is a song that has been at the front of my mind a lot this week so I thought I'd share it here.





LYRICS:
Give me eyes to see when my heart is blind
That when I ask You'll give, that when I seek I'll find
Give me ears to hear when my way's confused
Let the uncertain road, still lead me back to You

All I ask, all I seek
Is You, is You
All I want, all I need
Is You

Give me melodies in the silence Lord
And let the fire be where every song is forged
Give me faith to trust in Your promises
That You are truly good, that You are all You said You are

All I ask, all I seek
Is You, is You
All I want, and all I need
Is You, is You

Whom have I in Heaven but You?
Whom have I on Earth besides You?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! And I said a prayer for you like you asked!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required