Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My life is loud

On Sunday evening we all took a walk
My boys and my girls and me
We walked around our neighborhood
(to see what we could see)
and in this moment 
I learned something 
about life

Life is not always lived in a line
(everyone taking their turn to talk)
Life is chaotic
(and that's not always bad)
everyone talking at once
laughing at the neighbor's cat 

Life is loud.
My life
right now 
is loud.

"embrace it" 
(whispers my soul to me)
"don't waste these years 
trying to force everyone into a polite line
everything into what makes sense and looks nice
embrace this moment of joyfulness
joyful mess
family loud and loving."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required