Thursday, July 24, 2014

the mess


This has been my everyday all summer long. It has been messy. It has been chaotic at times. It has been non-stop cups & clutter and cleaning up a mess just so that it can get messy again.


It has been good. It has been late nights watching movies. It has been days on the couch reading books. It has been all-day out and about. It has been less stressful in some ways with no homework and relaxed bedtimes. It had been more stressful in other ways. Like when everyone wants to play on the computer at the same time, or when I need to go to the grocery store.

I'm starting to look forward to school starting next week and having some imposed structure in our lives, but Ain the meantime I'm enjoying these lazy long mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required