Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ordinaryness


This week has been crazy, in a super boring exhausting kind of craziness.

The kids have been sick with this random 24 hour virus. 

In between kids getting sick, when I thought maybe my bigs weren't going to get sick after all, we did a little back to school shopping (groan) and a quick trip to the library.


I've been reading "What Alice Forgot" it's heartbreaking. It is about a woman who has forgotten the last ten years of her life, during which time  she has given birth to three children, her marriage has fallen apart and she has become estranged from her older sister who is struggling with infertility. I just want to sob. But I also want to find out what happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required