Saturday, May 17, 2014

An Ordianry Saturday

Today has been a very ordinary Saturday. 

The kids fixed themselves breakfast more or less. I laid there in bed listening to them fuss at each other. I cringed at the harsh words and the frustrated tone but then just as I was about to get up and deal with it I listened to them self-correct. I hear the words turn kind and the voices turn tender. That was a good moment.

We cleaned the house up a bit.

We wrote invitations for Emma's birthday party.

I did some grocery shopping.

I made lunch - sandwiches, grilled cheese mostly. The kids watched Shark Tank with Daniel

We went to the Library.

We watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - SO good!!

I'm making chili-mac. 

It's been a pretty good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required