Saturday, March 8, 2014

Your life matters

DSC_7572

My life matters.

We are, each of us: irreplaceable.


DSC_7524

Our culture is crazy about getting attention for ourselves.
Gathering a crowd, 
surrounding ourselves 
with people who say: 
"You matter. You are important" 
But we do not truly embrace it.

Can't believe it.

DSC_7560


It is already true.
Before it is spoken.
Before anyone clicked "like"
Already important.

DSC_7574

I am not important simply because of what I do. 
Especially when I wast so many breaths on emptiness.
But who I am is important.
When so much seeming nothingness adds up to a magnificent something. 

DSC_7576

A life. 
My life. 
An irreplaceable piece of the story

DSC_7563DSC_7601
DSC_7584
The images in this post are of Beth, my daughter!!  She was so sweet to let me take my time taking these pictures. 
As soon as we were done she cracked up giggling... 

DSC_7550

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required