Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today

Today I am trying to remember, even as I am feel crappy and stressed that God has encircled me and he cares for me, (Deut 32:10-11) the he carries me (Deut 1:30-31) and he can not forget about me (Is 49:15-16)

I sent this to my sister in a text message the other day. She wrote them out and sent them to her sister in-law who passed them along. So I thought maybe I should post them here so I can look back at them later and maybe encourage someone else.

“Then I said to you, ‘Do not be terrified, or afraid of them. The Lord your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes, and in the wilderness where you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.’ (Deuteronomy 1:29-31 NKJV)

“He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions, (Deuteronomy 32:10, 11 ESV)

“Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; [you] are continually before me. (Isaiah 49:15, 16 ESV)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required