Monday, December 16, 2013

This one is for me

This blog post is not the one I had in mind when I poured my coffee this morning but today is getting hectic and a serious blog post looks like it's not going to happen today (however the menu did get written and grocery shopping is done so I'm going to call this day a win).  This blog post is mostly for me - but I thought maybe you'd find it helpful too so I'm publishing it here instead of just saving these in a note to Evernote or something like that. Remember in this blog post when I gushed about the book I'm reading? I finally went over to the (in)courage bloom book club site and found the a million little ways book club with videos from Emily Freeman. I wanted to have all the links to the videos in one place: So this is it.

Meet Emily Freeman
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapters 4 & 5
Chapters 6 & 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Postscript - The Bonus Footage

ALSO - on Emily's blog today I noticed she had a fantastic new post up with some book recommendations which is great because I am in desperate need of some good books to read in 2014!

P.S. you can get a companion book for free here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required