Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Worship song of the week

I have been busy writing about other things lately - and posting lots of videos with posts that I temporarily forgot about doing a worship song of the week this week - but as I was laying awake this morning I realized the perfect song for this week. This song has been my heart cry for the past couple of weeks as I've struggled with temptation, weakness and failure, as I've fallen on God's power and leaned into Him, and as I've reaped a harvest of blessings in obedience this song has been a sweet reminder through it all that in the highs and lows God I need you! 




P.S. the female backup on this song is Audrey Assad - I posted a song from her on this day

Click here to see past worship song of the week posts

Click here for my YouTube playlist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required