Monday, November 11, 2013

NEW photography class!!


For the first time ever I am offering an in-person photography class!!! It has been a long time coming and I can not wait to get started. Each session will offer something for everyone with a special focus on learning how to use your Digital SLR camera.

Each week I will explain one principle of photography 
that you can apply to every picture you take 
no matter what kind of camera you have 
PLUS one feature of your DSLR camera 
to help you to make the move from auto 
to manual shooting mode. 
There will be a PDF tutorial for each week, 
two assignments 
and daily optional prompts. 
And my favorite part:
we'll get together at my house
 to go over the tutorial, 
answer any questions you might have 
and practice what we've learned. 

This is a something for everyone class - you don't have to have any experience or previous knowledge about your camera or photography to participate in this class but I've also added a couple of more challenging assignments for more photography savvy participants. 

Click here to read what previous students have said about my online classes.

I'm offering registration for two upcoming sessions: a November/December session to be held on Saturday mornings 10am-noon on November 16 & 23 and December 13 & 20 OR You can save a spot in my Friday morning session which will be held on Friday mornings January 17 through February 7. 

Registration is limited to 10 participants for each session! 
Registration fee is $20

REQUIRED: Click here to register
OPTIONAL:  Pay your registration fee online to reserve your spot!
You can also pay in person by cash or check.


which class?


P.S. Children are welcome - my kids will probably be there most weeks also Anjelica and her children will be hanging out with us especially to help out with any kid - but you'll probably get more out of the class if you can leave them at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required