Monday, September 23, 2013

Worship song of the week

Good morning! It's Monday morning here and as my To Do list is getting longer my worship music is getting louder and louder. After a totally exhausting weekend, I really need it today.

I've been wanting to post weekly worship videos here for a couple weeks. I've been sharing these on my Facebook page but thought I'd post them here too. So here is a month's worth of worship song of the week. Next Monday I'll (try to) just post one. 


SOVEREIGN - Chris Tomlin
I heard this for the first time at church - and it really stuck with me the last time. It's been the song I've been singing all weekend.


STRONG GOD - Meredith Andrews
You might have heard her amazing song "Not For a Moment" on the radio - this is another terrific song and a great worship anthem.


CHRIST IS ENOUGH (acoustic) - Hillsong 2013
We've been singing this at church a lot lately and while I love the arrangement we do at church (more like the original version) I love this one even more. 


OCEANS (WHERE FEET MAY FAIL) - Hillsong United (Zion)
I had this song stuck in my head all week last week I love it so much. Just a great song of faith no matter what is going on in life. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required