Thursday, September 12, 2013

New products in my shop!

I have been selling my photography on customizable products via Zazzle for years. It's a super easy way to make a little bit of money from my photography. I haven't invested a whole lot of time there but have a few products that sell regularly. Today some of my photography was chosen for the new line of cell phone cases for the new iPhone 5S & 5c 

Here are a few that became available today... and I'll be adding more soon.


baby toes iPhone case Case For iPhone 5C
baby toes iPhone case Case For iPhone 5C by mamaraider
Check out more Baby Casemate Cases at Zazzle

All of these are also available for iPhone5S/5c, 4, 3G/Gs, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, S4, Blackberry Bold and others and are customizable. You can view my zazzle shop by clicking here. I also sell photo mugs, cards, business/profile cards and fine art postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required