Thursday, September 26, 2013

How to activate Emoji's on your iPhone

Today I searched for "How to Activate Emoji's"  and every tutorial I read involved downloading and installing an app. I was fairly certain that no app was needed or necessary for activating Emoji's on my iPhone 5 so I figured it out. In case you haven't figured it out yet I give you this: A tutorial on how to activate Emoji's (100% created on my iPhone!) without downloading an app in 5 simple steps. 


Demonstrated on the iPhone 5 iOS7

Step 1: Go to "Settings"
Step 2: Select "International"
Step 3: Choose "Keyboards"
Step 4: Tap on "Add New Keyboard"
Step 5: Scroll down the alphabetical list to "Emoji" select it and you're DONE! 

To use the Emoji's once you have activated them hit the little globe icon that has now appeared on your keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required