Monday, July 8, 2013

Time-Out

So I was looking through my photos and found this entire series that I partially published via Instagram but I thought it deserved a full post all on it's own. The title of this is "Time Out" because these two hooligans were driving each other crazy and I sat them down in chairs in the corners to calm down - they kept making each other laugh so I placed their chairs close enough to each other to be in the same frame and stood back - iPhone camera in hand. This was totally undirected, because my kids are just driving me crazy hilarious like that.

Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled

There are lots more - but here is the collage I posted on Instagram:

Time out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required