Thursday, April 11, 2013

photo bomb

DSC_3829 

I am working away at my wedding photos... I don't want to share too much before the bride comes back from her honeymoon and sees them first but I have this one that I just so love. I asked one of the bridesmaids to be my model so I could test the light and one of the groomsmen photo bombed it. I used this shot to play with the action I'm using to edit some of the photos and I'm totally in love with this edit. Also I wanted to post this since my blog has been dominated by my Instagram photos. I think once this wedding is processed I need to start taking more photos with my big girl camera more often!

2 comments:

  1. well...it is a goofy photo, but it might make a sweet memory for the Bride &Groom of one of their goofy friends!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required