Tuesday, March 19, 2013

random mondayness on a tuesday

I didn't get a chance to sit down and write my Monday post yesterday. After a weekend of sunshine spent outdoors it's back to gray rainy dreariness and I've been in a funk...

But this interview with Adam Young aka Owl City - made me smile (and also made me want to start a morning show video blog with stuff like this for everyday... maybe one day.)



You might know Owl City from the end credits song on Wreck-it Ralf - love the song but am not a fan of music video.



Or this radio hit Good Time


or my all time favorite Owl City song is Fireflies

 though I also adore this song called Vanilla Twilight


Speaking of Wreck it Ralf earlier - my kids love the Sugar Rush song but most of it is in Japanese and so I found this cover of the song in English and my kids are now singing it non-stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required