Monday, March 4, 2013

Gratitude on a Grumpy Monday Morning



Untitled


It's only 10am and I'm already feeling like one tick away from an atomic explosion.


I'm trying to do the "good mommy" thing.
Trying to do better with Josiah's pre-school work
and he is driving me crazy.
I'm looking at that laundry like
could you do me a favor and fold yourself? 
I'm trying to load the dishwasher
with mess that has been accumulating over the last couple days
but as I am cleaning up one mess Eli is making another and I'm like
can I please please just load the dishwasher while you play nicely
(and all the moms with little kids said "amen").


Time to re-group.
Time to count blessings.


I am thankful for:
Sunshine after a week of rain
Eli's happy face first thing in the morning
I love how cheerful Eli is first thing in the morning!!
Getting to church this week and hearing a really great sermon on God's faithfulness to Abraham.
For the reminder that though I can't always see it - God has a plan for my life.
Even though sometimes I really struggle I'm making progress in my gratitude habit. Working on my chevron stripe afghan while the kids play outside.   #simplethingssunday
Working on my crochet chevron striped afghan
Kisses from my sweeties
Raisin Bread
new episodes of Duck Dynasty
a moment to regroup


Now the boys and I are going to go outside and play in the sunshine and maybe the rest of our morning will be better.

Linking up with Misc Monday
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your desire to throw some positive into a crazy day! And aren't all mama days crazy? Or at least most? I hope so, or I'll feel very alone!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the day is getting better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required