Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

The other day we spent some time outside, and of course it's taken me over a week to get these images processed and posted... I have lots but here are a few for Wordless Wednesday.

DSC_2684edit
I recently posted the steps of this edit here is the link
 DSC_2682edited
DSC_2680

I tried to put the steps of my edit into an action, so I wouldn't have to repeat the process of creating duplicate laters.  It was super easy to create the action in Photoshop but I'm not sure I did a good job since this was the result of running the action:
DSC_2667

I kind of like the faux film-esq look of this, even if it is too cool. Of course, I know how to fix it I just don't have the time at the moment!
DSC_2665

Linking up with:



3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Love that blonde hair! Looks like he had fun on the trampoline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darn cute!!! I know what you mean by it taking forever to upload, and pp. I decided I would work harder on processing the everyday stuff more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet - love that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required