Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Owl Obsession / Pinspiration

If you follow me on Pinterest you might have noticed I've developed somewhat of an obsession with it lately. Here's what has happened: I discovered the Pinterest app on my iPhone. It's practically worthless for adding new content (which is such a shame) but it's tres magnifique  for re-pinning and I've been pinning up a storm lately. Pins of babies, kitchens, crafts, tips, recipes... oh yeah. i've got the Pinterest bug bad.

I added a couple of new boards to my Pinterest account last night one of which is called: Owls

I never really considered myself to be an "owl person" not really. Then I saw this owl coin bank thingy at Target over the weekend (that looked somewhat like this) and I have converted, or come over to the dark side, or something. I am now an owl person and I have a Pinterest board to prove it - full of jewelry, home-goods, photographs and especially illustrations of owls... which I love so much I thought I'd share a few here.

Source: oanabefort.ro via Faith on Pinterest

Source: behance.net via Faith on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required