Sunday, February 3, 2013

Favorite Edits

The wheels have started rolling on my newest online class. I've started emailing with the students who have pre-registered for The Editing Sessions and it made me think about some of my favorite edits... I took a few minutes to browse through my flickr page and previous blog posts to find a few of my favorites.
project 52: week 2 - my sweetheart home sick from school
edit
I couldn't find my original...
but I just love love this edit.
edit
with texture from Life N Reflections
DSC_2787
original
edit
original
33/365
Edited with an action from My Four Hens
2 05 11 sooc
Strait Out Of Camera
DSC_3264 pop 2 plus solitude overlay
my edit
DSC_3264
original
7249847682_937afee891_o copy
edit - cloned the toy out of the corner
Untitled
original
DSC_3206 copy3
my edit
DSC_3206
original - taken by my four year old





I'm offering The Editing Sessions as a helpful way to take your editing to the next level or tackle that intimidating program you've been waiting to try. Learn more here.

2 comments:

  1. Realmente preciosas ediciones, hermosos trabajos!Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required