Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite non-family Instagrams of 2012

This was the year of the Instagram for me. I took thousands of photos with my iPhone and posted over a thousand to Instagram. You can follow me @faithrphotog I'd love to see you there! I was looking through my Instagrams and there were way too many for just one post.  If you want to see them all you can click here but for now here are a few of my favorite non-family Instagrams of 2012
Untitled
a field near my kid's school
a tree at the ball park
Phinzy Swamp
clouds on the way to Wal-Mart
grass in my back yard
sky
some days need an intervention
homemade cinnamon rolls
it's just one of those days
winter in Augusta

sunset in my backyard


the smell of Christmas trees at the grocery store
fresh rolls

it's a chicken noodle soup kind of night
wildflowers in my backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required