Friday, January 4, 2013

A year in review: Best of 2012

It's taken me all week to put this together... and it's been great to look over the last year's worth of photos and blog posts. You can click on any of the dates and see more from that blog post.
January 16, 2012
January 18
February 3
February 5
February 17

February 10
photo by my 4 year old
February 24
March 15
May 5
May 8
Eli at 9 months
May 22
May 22


May 29
June 11
July 9

we went to the beach!

September 2
September 12
September 13
October 4
November 29
Beth turned 11 and I wrote a very long pictorial history of her life so far
December 10

I wrote a series on summer survival
and when things don't go as planned
I wrote a playdough tutorial

First portfolio review

A post about photo books

I started writing movie reviews

I started doing what I've really been wearing posts

And I shared my weight loss journey

I completely fell in love with Instagram...
and will have to do a separate post with my favorite instagrams of 2012


I tried Sushi for the first time. I'm such a fan.




I wrote about grace

I wrote about frustration and exhaustion

I wrote from behind the mask

I wrote about feeling emotionally photoshopped

I wrote about the blessing of imperfection

I wrote about the mountaintop

I wrote about the valley

I wrote about seasons

I wrote about sanctification

I wrote about everyday moments

.... thanks for following along with me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your photos are stunning! Such beauty you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Feb 5 and May 22 so so much! Others too, but those two spoke to me.
    Thank you for continuing to share your inspiration!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required