Saturday, December 8, 2012

Instagrams lately... mostly of Eli sleeping

My sweet boy still asleep in my bed :)
Here he is first thing in the morning... such a sweet face to wake up to!
A couple days ago... this only lasted about five minutes but they were pure bliss.
often Eli naps on my chest while I work on the computer or read to Josiah
laying him down and getting something done was bliss
Earlier... Josiah thought this look was hilarious.
he always falls asleep in the car
Josiah thought his lips were hilarious
Our "yay! we made it through another week!" and a trip through Target treat. Peppermint Mocha :)
Our "made it to the end of the week!!!" trip to Target and Starbucks. Notice Eli in the background? 
Josiah's idea of cleaning up- throw everything in Eli's bed. Sorry buddy. Nothin doin.
Josiah and I were "cleaning up" his room. Josiah's idea of cleaning up - dump everything in Eli's bed.
They both thought it was awesome.
Josiah only naps once or twice a week but when he does I just think it's the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required