Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Eli & Mommy

DSC_0059try4bDSC_0048aDSC_0040a
DSC_0046aDSC_0070a

The light was so beautiful this morning, I got out my camera to take a few photos for Embrace the Camera tomorrow. I edited a few of the outtakes for this post. I ended up with about a hundred photos, of course most of them are out of focus or poorly exposed but I still have a couple days worth of blog posts saved in draft now! Can't wait to share them with you over the next few days.

Linking up with:

P.S. I still have some digital magazine subscriptions to give away. Please comment on this post to claim yours!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I just did the same thing with my kids, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required