Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beth's Birthday

Last weekend was Beth's birthday and we went outside for a last minute photo shoot.  I want to do something more planned out but I'm also pretty happy with what we were able to get in about five minutes in the back yard.
DSC_9888
DSC_9831DSC_9859
DSC_9882DSC_9876DSC_9850DSC_9839 copy

I posted a few photos of Beth that I've taken through the years here. She had one of the best birthday's in awhile. The theme of her party was "Starlight" and she and her friends were "dressed to the nines" and played Just Dance on the Wii. After her friends left we watched football, or rather Daniel and his mom watched football while I read Catching Fire, which I read in about two days. I can hardly wait to read the last book and see the next movie.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required