Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Morning Coffee


Monday... 
time for a cup of coffee  
my current favorite is Cafe Verona from Starbucks  
and get started on the day. 

My hubs left this morning to go out of town for a couple days and I'm already feeling sad and a little overwhelmed at just the idea of having to wrangle the kids by myself for most of the week.  

We spent the weekend at Savannah Rapids - a couple pics from my phone are below.

A couple links for you to start your procrastination morning blog roll:  

Some food photography tips or soak in the eye candy from my dear friend at Bumbles & Light. 

And  if you are thoroughly tired of reading about, hearing about and seeing every thing political: read this post from election day... one of my favorites! 

If you have never heard a sermon from my pastor - his current series has been stellar (and this series changed my life)

how is Eli this big already?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking my blog post Faith :) And that last photo is so sweet. Hope this week without your husband goes quickly and smoothly for you (I know that husbands being gone is no fun)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required