Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Killing time at the mall

While we were on vacation Daniel met up with a friend for lunch and the kids and I hung out at the mall for a bit. I brought my camera and while I may or may not have given myself a permanent crick in the neck from toting around my huge D700 I'm glad I had the increased ISO range. However, I was in a hurry and messed up the white balance on most of these photos so I converted them all to black and white. Which is lame, but quicker than trying to fix the white balance in post-processing which I am terrible at doing. 


hangin at the mall for a bit my kids sure do love the rides at the mall DSC_6697 copyDSC_6694 copy
DSC_6707 copyDSC_6703 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required