Tuesday, August 14, 2012

behind the scenes


Hey!! I thought I'd give y'all a little peek into what I'm working on at the moment. I just finished writing this week's tutorial and have a bunch of extra photos... (I put down a blanket under the quilt so that the wet grass wouldn't hurt the quilt that my Mom made for me!) the shots of Eli were extremely frustrating. All he wanted to do was grab at the grass. I could not get him to sit still for more than half a second. I am amazed that I got that one photo of him looking at the camera. 

6968SCS
see this SOOC
all he wanted to do
all he wanted to do was pull out fistfuls of grass
7022SC
I am so in love with the edit of this shot!!

DSC_7033DSC_7018DSC_7068
When setting up your photo shoot: watch out for details like: 
grass bits on the subject, houses in the background and point of focus!

taking photos for my photography e-class...
DSC_7054DSC_7020DSC_7008
watch out for the angle of perspective, strait horizon and tilted camera...

edited
final photo

and he's done.
and this is what Eli looks like when I need to be done! ;)

sweetviolettweaks week 2
final product for tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required