Monday, July 9, 2012

Shoot Where You Are

Today is the kick-off for week 2 of my July series of mini-sessions. One of the assignments this week is  called "Shoot Where You Are" and I had such a hard time picking just one photo to illustrate this!!
my little loves
This is from several years ago. They might not be the most glamorous photos but they are some of my most cherished.

today's 365
Gotta love a shot at the grocery store!
Denim
Toesies!! 
off for our first day of school
A first day of school a couple years ago
DSC_5824
In the car - the light can be so pretty here!
DSC_0956
a glimpse into my crazy life!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

It's really worthwhile to get into pictures of your family and take pictures (and not just on your iPhone!)  wherever you are.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required