Friday, June 1, 2012

You're invited!

Untitled

My summer session of online photography classes starts up again on Monday and you are invited to join me in an intimate, low-pressure session with a small group of participants as we push our photography skills to the next level. During the month of June I'll be teaching you the basic principles of photography that you can apply no matter what type of camera you are using. Simplified and re-illustrated lessons, improved reply-times and an Instagram option.  This is going to be the best session series yet!


Registration is $30 for one session and includes 4 emailed tutorials or $80 for all three sessions June-August. Special discount available for previous students - please send me an email for the link.

summer mini sessions
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required