Wednesday, June 6, 2012

what I've been wearing... a step in the right direction

Untitled

Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: Goodwill
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft - thrifted from Uptown Cheapskate
FlipFlops: Old Navy
Tank: Target

Untitled

I wore this outfit on Friday specifically to be a little different than the ordinary stuff I usually wear. We ended up going out to McDonalds for lunch with the hubs.

UntitledUntitled
A couple more outfits from this week - on the left my ultra comfy black skirt that I've had for like five years with a thrifted purple top.  On the right some brown capri's that I found in a bag of pre-pregnancy stuff that I'd stuffed in the back of my closet. Not terribly flattering but something to wear when the jeans are in the wash. Top is from Target. We were on our way to the Library that day... I have a jacket that would have looked cute - but it's a little to small to wear when I know I'm going to have to do a lot of moving around.

Untitled
This is what I wore on Saturday. I saw a mom in the park last week wearing something similar and thought she looked SO cute. I bought these at Target last summer while I was pregnant. I was worried I'd look really big in this but I think it's okay - it's super comfy. 

Untitled
Dress: Goodwill
Sweater: Target
Flip flops: Old Navy

My favorite outfit this week. I wore this on Sunday to church and then to a baby shower. I have only recently gotten up the courage to show that much leg - I used to only wear this dress with jeans. Which in retrospect was maybe a little lame. I really like this sundress and think I'll get a new cropped sweater to wear with it. 
Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I like that you wore the dress without jeans! It's really pretty and there's nothing wrong with showing legs! I bet the first dress you wore would be great without your jeans underneath it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I especially love that last outfit!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required