Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Flashback

I've been snapping pics of my outfits here and there but it hasn't been anything worth blogging about so I thought I'd do a What I Wore Wednesday Flashback edition... 


Linking up with:

Spring 2002Spring 2003
Me with my first baby Beth
(preggo with Emily in the photo on the right)
April2002 
this is me at 18 with my husband Daniel and baby Beth at my parent's house
Summer 2003
my family when I was 20
Daniel, Beth, Emily & myself
at my parent's house
1-1-04DSCF0028
(obviously I've never been very good at buying jeans that fit well) 
DSCF4102 
Here we are in the summer of 2005 with three kids... getting ready to go to church!
DSCF4892Katie-Abigail & Mommy October '05
Left: Beth, Emma & me, Right: Katie-Abigail & me
Katie had fantastic hair as a baby
DSCF0088DSCF4618
I love these photos of everyday hanging out with the kiddos! 
The one on the left is from about 2002 left is from about 2003
Faith & Katie-Abigail at the ParkMommy & Mini-Me
Me with Katie-Abigail (on the right I'm preggo with Josiah) 
Faith & Emma - March 2007
Emily & me about 2006
the world through the eyes of Beth
Photo by Beth fall 2007
me & kiddies selfie
Hanging out with the littles
The Raider Family
Christmas with the family 2007
mommy. waiting
Got my nose pierced in 2008!
photo by Emma
Photo by Emily on her birthday
I really like the fashion of that summer: tank tops & skirts all summer long!
bathroom mirror picDSC_1279
2010: I kinda like these outfits, especially the one on the left :)
DSC_0460
with me niece - one of my favorite pictures of myselfPhoto Oct 23, 12 48 27 PM
a recent photo of my family and me!

Hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane :)

I have had my ups and downs in the fashion department - you can add to the awesomeness of your wardrobe and enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys started out young! It was great seeing your family grow through these pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required