Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Survival: Our Summer So Far

I take a lot of photos, mostly on my cell phone. So far I think I've taken over a thousand just in the couple months I've had my iPhone. They don't all make it to Instagram, they don't all get blogged and the definitely don't get blogged in one of those sweet tidy week-end posts. (why oh why can I not get my acct together enough to do that I don't know) so here ya go - the last two(ish) weeks in cell phone photos.
UntitledUntitledUntitled



UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
We went to the Thunder over Augusta for Veteran's Day

UntitledUntitledUntitled
Favorite summer activity: riding bikes
Sometimes in awesome outfits
UntitledUntitled
Eli is cutting teeth - he's got nearly four on the top and two on the bottom

Untitled
I painted my nails a pretty color this week!

UntitledUntitled
went on mini-date with the hubs the chocolate whip at Starbucks is amazing

Untitled
Untitled
Loving smiles with my oldest

Untitled
feet of my youngest daughter

UntitledUntitled
At the Library
Untitled UntitledUntitled
Blue skies and green grass
UntitledUntitled
Lots of rain & storms
UntitledUntitled
Digging in the dirt & jumping on the trampoline
UntitledUntitled
Lots of beautiful skies
UntitledUntitled
Sweet sleeping baby
UntitledUntitled
Sweet smiling girls and Emma got a haircut!
Linking up with Finding Beauty in the Ordinary & Life Rearranged

6 comments:

  1. Looks how summer should look like! Glad that you are feeling better. I love the library pics. My kids are the same. They cannot wait to get out and start devouring their new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... personally I am a fan of the "last two-ish weeks of photos." I try to do a compilation, from my iphone, for the end of each month... but really, it's good to be unpredictable in sharing... :)
    AND I love your shots! Living life, and thats what they show, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! =) and you "can't get your act together" because you have 5 KIDS! at home. every day. I couldn't do half of what you do. I'm kind of scared of having more than one! =) and honestly...I put my Monday Rewind post together while I'm suppose to be doing my day job...oops! A pretty easy way to do it though is plug your phone into the computer - load the pictures to a file then go to picmonkey and choose their new collage feature. You can choose one that's like all squares and tell it to auto fill. save and done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and KA's poses are KILLING me! You have a little model on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog! Great pictures! I love my I-phone the camera works great in a pinch. I can't wait to take your Simply SLR photography class next month. I am excited to finally get out of the "Auto Mode" and learn what my camera can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so weird to think that I probably passed you at the Thunder Over Augusta event! We went there, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required