Tuesday, June 26, 2012

dark black and whites of my kids

Last night as the sun was setting the kids started up a game of tag with their water guns. They used more imagination than water and I grabbed my camera to try to capture a little bit of the beauty I was enjoying. I underestimated how underexposed these images turned out but really love the dark muted look... 





I'm linking up with:
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama
on Paper Heart Camera

DSC_5360
before
DSC_5360
after: mostly just aded a gradient map and adjusted the tones of the gradient map.
I was inspired by the photography of this photographer though she is so much better!

DSC_5370
sunset

4 comments:

  1. I think they turned out lovely! My favourite is the one you used in your touch up example, the b&w is very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! I haven't used the gradient map before, but I love the way it looks so I need to start practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required