Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagrams lately

I'm completely in love with Instagram. I take them all of the time, I check my friend's feed two or three times a day at least. It's been a wonderful way to share my life and connect with other photographers/bloggers.
So I thought I'd share a few favorites from the last few weeks...

photo.JPG
My sleeping boys - beds are highly over-rated ;)
I use the app PicStitch to make collages on my iPhone
photo.JPG
Playing board games with the neighbors

photo.JPG
Found this guy in the parking lot at Food Lion

photo.JPG
Pretending to be Iron Man

Fwd:
Lunch Time

Fwd:
Taking a walk

Fwd:
My boys
(can't wait for the girls to be home more over the summer!!)


Fwd:

Fwd:
The sky has been so pretty lately!

Fwd:

Fwd:
Out on a walk yesterday
photo.JPG
My sweet baby

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing the kids grow (in your photos, if not in person).
    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. So artistic- I'm gonna have to try Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!!! I love instagram as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required