Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm having one of those moments


My latest mentoring session just started and it is just breathtaking, the creative energy we give each other. I love it. I've been encouraging her as she is just in the early stages of starting her photography business and I'm having one of those "this is what I want to do" moments. This is what I love. This is worth staying up late for, worth focusing on with every bit of my being, if only for a little while.  I love seeing her photography. I love pointing out the amazing images among all the others (you know we all have them) I love chatting about lenses, portfolios, websites and sessions. I'm in love. In love with this process, in love with this job!



If you want to sign up for mentoring you can do so here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required