Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Hydrangea outside my window

Right outside the front windows is a big hydrangea bush. It took awhile for it to start blooming this spring, and during the heat of the day it gets to looking quite wilted but noticing it every morning as I send my girls off to school is one of my favorite moments of the morning. I've been photographing it with my iPhone nearly every day for the last month or so - I've posted maybe half a dozen to Instagram. The other morning I finally reached for my big girl camera to capture the beauty I'm enjoying every day.
These are all straight out of camera...

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled UntitledUntitled UntitledUntitled Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh that second from bottom shot is lovely.. just as its petals are on the change. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make me think of the big gorgeous hydrangeas that lived in the backyard of our Peachtree City house.

    So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required