Thursday, May 24, 2012

a few photos of my Beth

7249847682_937afee891_o copy DSC_4981 7249668632_3e3025590a_o copy
Untitled Untitled

Beth let me take some photos of her for a tutorial I'll have up (hopefully tomorrow) but I fell in love with the photos and edited some of them to post on their own today. I made some adjustments in photoshop CS5 and ran an action in Elements, I ended up choosing one from The Nodding Violet - an action set I finally figured out how to use properly in Elements and love to pieces. The last two are SOOC.

6 comments:

  1. Those are Stunning! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those beautiful freckles! What a beauty you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! I LOVE HER FRECKLES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her freckles! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required