Friday, May 4, 2012

Black and whites of nature in my yard

DSC_4666total fade.jpg DSC_4665totalfade.jpgDSC_4583 copy.jpg DSC_4696 copytotalfade.jpg black and white grass droplets

I finally got my "big girl" camera out and edited for the first time in nearly a month yesterday.  They were shot using my Nikon D700 using my 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens with a 10x macro filter. All of these were edited in CS5 using Bumbles & Light's Poetic Winter Black and White Total Fade action for photoshop (an version for Elements is also available). You can see SOOC versions on my Flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. how do you find the macro filters work? your pictures are great.. but I've read some reviews that don't think they are worth getting? (only the 10x is worth having??)
    any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Love the water drops! Nice work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required