Wednesday, April 25, 2012

still...


still working on photography class schedules for the rest of the year

still thinking about what I can realistically expect to accomplish

still wondering where to go from here

still trying to find the time to do anything work/blog/photography-related

in the meantime

 I'm enjoying taking walks with my boys
(they are getting so big!)

and enjoying the sunshine before it gets unbearably hot

I started knitting again 

while my boys play with cars in the bathtub

so far I've only been knitting fingerless gloves

and so now my darling girls want me to teach them too

which I love

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Yeah, the next generation of fiber artists!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! Just makes me see how real life is....... CUTE KIDS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required