Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pics from our spring break trip

I took the kids to Atlanta for a couple days... it was exhausting but great to see everyone again.
on the way to visit my family in Atlanta
On the road to visit my family in Atlanta
so thankful for cruise control
I am so thankful for air conditioning, happy music and cruise control
asleep after the zoo
Josiah fell asleep after visiting the zoo with his cousins
what am I doing in the car again?
What am I doing in the car again?
It's a three-hour drive one way. stressful!
Fwd:
Renting a happy movie, singing happy songs

Fwd:
So happy to be home


3 comments:

  1. Hi Faith! I have been trying to get in touch with you. I know you're busy, so when you get a chance, could you do me a favor and shoot me an e-mail? Thank you! ;)

    mail (at) shepherdsdaughter (dot) org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a very great adventure on Spring Break : ) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots and pretty post on holiday:)
    Thanks for sharing. Your newest follower.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required